New Alcohol laws include:
- Non-profits now allowed to solicit alcohol donations from suppliers for special events under certain circumstances. S 0114 Signed by the Governor on May 19th.
- Renewals and new applications for on-premise licenses now required to show proof of minimum million dollars of liquor liability insurance. S -116
- Breweries may now apply for permit to sell liquor by the drink, and provision for a brewpub to become a brewery. S 0275 Signed by the Governor on May 19th.
- The ability to obtain liquor by the drink licenses has been expanded to include motorsports, tennis, and baseball complexes. S 0334 Signed by the Governor on May 19th.
- Tasting options for micro-distillers have been expanded. H 3137
- The THREE store limit on liquor stores was re-enacted but the new law expires on April 5, 2018. H 3137
- Brewery samplings of beer modified with some additions and some deletions. H 3137
In total 5 bills became law and 16 were carried over until January of 2018.
To read these new laws click on this link, select alcohol beverages and click submit.