R.E. “Tuck” Duncan, born October 4, 1951 , Washington, D.C.
- University of Kansas, B.S.Journalism '73; Washburn University J.D. '76.
- Secretary and Chief Counsel Kansas Board of Tax Appeals '76-'78
- Assistant Attorney General, Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control '79-'81
- Assistant City Attorney, City of Topeka, KS, '81-'83
- Private practice 1983 to present. Admitted to practice in Kansas, federal district court, circuit courts of appeal, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Duncan serves as Judge pro tem for domestic violence matters, Third Judicial District, Kansas.
- Member,Topeka and Kansas Bar Associations
- Llife member Washburn Law School Association
- Life member, University of Kansas Alumni Association
- Life member Topeka/Shawnee County Friends of the Library
- Past President Shawnee County Kansas Historical Society
- 2002-2003 Chairman Topeka Postal Service Customer Advisory Council
- Chairman, Topeka Housing Authority 1999-2004.
- Former Chair of the Kansas Expocentre Management Board.
- Former President, Topeka, Friends of the Zoo.
Mr. Duncan has made numerous presentations regarding the 21stAmendment to the U.S. Constitution and beverage alcohol laws to the National Conference of State Liquor Administrators and the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association and other associations, including the National Conference of State Legislatures. Mr. Duncan has spoken at various continuing legal education seminars, including his ethics presentation on “View from the Pro Tem Bench.” He is also a former member of the Topeka Unified Schools Board of Education.