The Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys & Consultants is a select organization of alcoholic beverage licensing and compliance professionals.
Duncan Liquor Newsletter - June 2017
In This Month's Edition:
- The New Common Consumption Area and other new laws [Kansas]
- A CASE WORTHY OF STUDY FOR ANYONEA CASE WORTHY OF STUDY FOR ANYONEHANDLING ADMINISTRATIVE APPEALS
- Hawaii: Group files suit over liquor rule changes
- Kansas woman seeking body-cam video of police shooting wins her appeal
- IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF DELAWAREIN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF DELAWAREWORLD CLASS WHOLESALE, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, Plaintiff, V. STAR INDUSTRIES, INC., A Delaware Corporation, Defendant.
- Nevada: Liquor Industry Lawsuit May Sideline Nevada's Cannabis Launch Date
- Utah: Liquor lobbying group declares war on UtahUtah: Liquor lobbying group declares war on Utahwith ad campaign in neighboring states over strict drunk driving law
- Impaired lawmakingImpaired lawmakingCommon sense goes tipsy with a new Utah drunken-driving statute
- Utah: Lawmakers Review New DUI Law but Won't Budge on 0.05 Limit
- Trump Says D.C. Wine Bar Can't Sue Him Over Unfair Competition
- 'Drunk driver' sues the bars that served him
- Washington: New Washington laws cover liquor samples,Washington: New Washington laws cover liquor samples,wine auctions, tasting rooms
- For Total Wine, it's total war against alcohol regulation
- Five Guys' Website Must Follow ADA Too, Blind Users Say
- Budweiser Uses Giveaway Fridges to Freeze Out Rivals, State Alleges
- Judge Likes Terminated WA Distribs' Case Against Pabst
- A-B: DOJ Ain't Balking, So Don't Come a Knockin'
- SENATE BILL 378- THE PROPOSED DEMISE OF DUE PROCESS FOR ALCOHOL LICENSEES
- Grocery Wine Sales Bring Major ChangeGrocery Wine Sales Bring Major ChangeTo Pennsylvania Retail LandscapeMay 31, 2017
- Terroir Life's Charles Banks Reaches Settlement With SECTerroir Life's Charles Banks Reaches Settlement With SEC
- The Ban on Consignment Sales The Ban on Consignment Sales Texas Supreme Court Weighs In on Tied House
Comment for this post has been locked by admin.